In accordance with art. 13 section 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR) I hereby inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the GSU INTER-WORK Ltd. Contact details:ul. Jana Pawła II 2, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland,
- Your personal data are processed for the purpose of realizing the application via the form at gsu-it.pl (Article 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR) on the basis of your consent.
- Your personal data shall be stored by the Administrator for a period depending on the purpose of their processing. This means that the data will be processed until a response to the application is provided.
- You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to object, the right to transfer data where possible, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal; you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if you feel that the processing of your personal data violates the law.
- The provision of personal information is voluntary. You are not obliged to provide them. In the case of failure to provide them, the Administrator may not be able to respond to your submission.
Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including in the form of profiling.