We are looking for Clodu Developer for one of the leader of the financial market.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist with development by gathering information, performing analysis, and eliciting the details of user requirements in discussion with users. Design applications in line with the required business and operational requirements, while being compatible with the design guidelines.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be coded. May provide detailed budget and workload estimates for new application development activities.
- Undertake analysis and validates the outcome of the coding and testing tasks, working within a team.
- Undertake programming and unit testing activities on our cloud platform mainly.
- The role requires the capacity to understand specific client needs or technical requirements in order to apply well-developed skills or knowledge. Liaises with client to understand system requirements and existing business process
- Support the testing (problem analysis and bug fixing) during the testing phases and contribute to the testing of the application.
- Support application software running in production by fixing problems and making enhancements.
- Typically analyses and implements complex software applications with a high level of autonomy
- May include at a later stage the mission of a “Application owner” (AO) and/or direct control over more junior programmers who could formally report into someone else.
Required Education and Experience:
- You have 3 to 5 years’ experience in a development or design function, in a Windows ecosystem. An experience with front-end development, in particular .Net Core development, CI/CD pipeline, public APIs and web application architecture is an asset
- You have a sound knowledge of the organization’s business services, processes and associated systems, including the systems generating settlement & holdings, securities reference and parties data. You have or can build business experience in the data & data models of the various domains and their source at a high level, and the right network to pull the necessary info for the detailed level
- You are able to break down complex problems and develop solutions
- You are a team player who shares knowledge and expertise with others
- You demonstrate critical thinking and attention to details
- You are flexible and adapt seamlessly to changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills both at various levels of the organization and with different types of stakeholders.
- You are capable of operating autonomously in a team of varied expertise/platforms
- You are happy to work in agile methodology
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- salary depends on experience