Roles and responsibilities:
- Expertise in database design and architecture, data modelling (OLTP and Hybrid) using RDBMS, data mapping & conversion and data load, and creating packages for data migration & transformation using open source and commercial tools.
- Ability to design, implement and cut-over Highly Available environments setup.
- Having in-depth expertise with data security, storage solutions, database virtualization and replication as well as other complex database/data technical tools and solutions.
- Develop database migration strategies, including schemas, procedural code and data. Automate/manual migration processes. Ensure database transparency for uninterrupted work of database consumers (users, applications, processes, feeds).
- Design and build complex relational databases.
- Worked with technical and end users to understand business requirements and identify database/data solutions.
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, recovery, & migration.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to database developers/ETL.
- Define enterprise-level standards (coding, architectural, migration), platform and tool selection.
- Provide database solutions by defining Conceptual, Logical, physical data model for RDBMS database.
- Provide valuable input into project plans and schedules, translating business requirements into conceptual, logical and physical data models.
- Provide performance tuning of database systems for query and data loading performance, including data partitioning, indexing, data model review/updates, etc
- Support Database and Application Migration teams during System Integration Testing and Performance Testing
Required Education and Experience:
- 7-10 years of experience as Database Analyst
- Hands-on experience on database migration to Oracle.
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- salary depends on experience – tell us about your expectations.