For the world leader in the automotive industry we are looking for Data Engineer.
Each squad will be a team of 8-10 members, which will have Frontend Developer, Backend Developer, Fullstack Developer and Solution Architect. In that team you will be create and design solution for automotive industry. You can partly work remote.
Imagine yourself working with some of the sharpest and most creative brains in the transport and infrastructure industry, developing cutting-edge technologies and sustainable transport solutions that will change the future of society.Imagine yourself working in a company that really believes that people are its driving force, fostering a culture of energy, passion and respect for the individual.
You are going to work with LDA (Logged Data Analysis) team which application is a set of different solutions based on Logged Vehicle Data. We have solutions developed in different technologies including Java, .Net, Qlik and Azure. The data we maintain enables the organization to develop innovative solutions based on new big data technologies. All solutions provided by us are used by several different business areas including Aftermarket and Product Development departments.
As a Data engineer you will have an opportunity to work with innovative solutions for Volvo business area through Volvo vehicle logged data. You will also have the opportunity to have access and provide solutions for large databases and Hadoop.
You will work in a global context together with your colleagues from Poland and Sweden in an agile team. Your genuine interest in learning the business and continuous improve our solutions will be the key factors leading to your success in this assignment.
Required Education and Experience:
- High proficiency in Azure, MSSQL, Sqoop, Hive/BigSql, Python, Spark/PySpark and with 5 years of experience in queries optimizations
- Strong SQL coding skills enough to write complex extraction and load scripts
- Strong Knowledge and experience in Data Quality and Data Catalog
- Strong knowledge on Data Warehousing principles of design enough to demonstrate good ETL implementation logic
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Very good English skills
- Experience with Apache Hadoop is a plus
- Good cooperation and communication with internal stakeholders and management team
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Wroclaw or remote in Poland,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract or FTE
- salary depends on experience; budget 24 000- 26 000 PLN gross per month