We are looking for Data Lake Developer for one of our Client which is one of the most important company in the lighting industry.
The developer will have to collaborates with programmers and designers for conceptualizing and developing new reports, maintaining and updating existing reports as needed, designing and implementing processes, as well as perform complex data analysis to assess existing business systems and procedures.
Roles and responsibilities:
- High quality of solutions for the users and customers
- Handling of tickets in excellent quality and timing according to Service Levels
- Participate in the hand-over sessions between the time zones
- Participate in all regular DevOps team meetings
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or relevant work experience.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in Data Warehouse and ETL framework.
- Strong background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining.
- In-depth understanding of relational databases (SQL) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) frameworks.
- Experience scaling production databases with query indexing, optimization, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI).
- Experience with Python, Hadoop, Spark, MS Azure, Linux/Unix, and Java.
- Experience with agile methodology and project management.
- Familiarity with analytics, optimization, and machine learning techniques.
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- full remote job,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- salary depends on experience – tell us about your expectations