Roles and responsibilities:
- Design and Implement solutions for Enterprise DevOps.
- Work on DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Sonar, Artifactory, GitHub, JIRA, GOCD etc.
- Docker container-based solutions such as Rancher, OpenShift.
- Provide solutions on Azure cloud services for DevOps.
- Worked in Agile methodology on Scrum and Kanban.
- Administration for DevOps tools such as uDeploy, GitHub, Jenkins, Nexus, Sonar and Artifactory.
- Development for DevOps utility tools and automation.
- Training resources and providing technical advice on DevOps.
- Middleware platform support for WebLogic, Apache, Tomcat, and Big-IP Load balancer.
- Middleware platform deployment support for WebLogic, Apache and Oracle DBs in Pre-Prod.
- Change management using ServiceNow.
- Developed a monitoring tool using Spring Security, Sprint MVC, MySQL DB, SVN, jQuery and shell scripting.
- Deployment automation using python scripts.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of key DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery
- Practical hands-on experience on key services like VM, Azure API, VSTS.
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performant and secure solutions using Public/Private cloud.
- Tools: e.g.: TFS/VSTS, Jenkins, Git, Jira, Ansible, Docker, ELK, Nexus, SonarQube, Ansible.
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- salary depends on experience – tell us about your expectations.