Roles and responsibilities:
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Participating in product development, from ideation to deployment and beyond.
- Work with the data team to make the product smarter and more intuitive to use.
- Need to work with the broader company to maintain and help optimize existing systems.
- Providing Support for application migrated to the target platform
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ Yrs of Experience
- Strong technical background in software creation and testing, reverse engineering, and various programming tasks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Strong interpersonal skills in order to collaborate with colleagues on correcting software issues.
- Understanding of how to work with several languages and databases including PHP, CSS, JS, PostgreSQL, Ruby. NET
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- salary depends on experience – tell us about your expectations.