We are looking for My SQL DBA for one of the worldwide gaming leader. We need to add to our dynamic team of people so that we can continue to dominate the industry, delivering a seamless gaming experience that is a cut above the rest.
We have the investment to innovate, drive advanced, creative technologies forward and to build unrivalled gaming experiences, but we also keep our freedom and independence. As a team we work fast, aim high, are focused and ambitious. So, if you want to be part of something quite unique and drive the future of gaming, then it’s to time to join us.
As a DBA working on the platform you will be reporting to Senior DBA and working alongside 3 other team members, on everything relating to all databases whether this is infrastructure, performance optimization, monitoring live databases or working with the team of development of new features.
You will be ensuring the performance, availability and security of our databases and will be handling common DBA tasks such as upgrades, backup, recovery, migrations etc. You will also be supporting the live system so you will be required to understand all elements of the platform, not just the databases.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The ideal candidate would be someone who is used to working with other DBAs, architects and developers to deliver innovative solutions and solve complex problems.
- Experience implementing highly available infrastructure for high volume transactional sites such as e-commerce or online gaming.
- Significant experience as a DBA with at least 1 year focused on MySQL or variation of, e.g. Percona XtraDB Cluster or MariaDB
- Knowledge of standards and best practices in MySQL
- Experience in a 24×7, high traffic OLTP environment
- Any experience working on scaling MySQL beyond simple replication is a big bonus
- Experience with some level of database performance monitoring and analysis
- Good understanding of RDBMS systems with an emphasis on MySQL
- Experience in handling database performance optimization via query or db optimization
- Good knowledge of Linux, preferably CentOS or similar flavour
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Wroclaw or Krakow, we are open to hybrid or remote work!
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- FTE concract with lots of bonus,
- salary depends on experience; tell us about yor financial expectations!