Required Education and Experience
- Good understanding of TM business processes (Order Management, Transportation Planning, Freight Charges Calculation, Settlement & Invoicing).
- Good knowledge and understanding of SAP Transportation Management system architecture
- SAP TM Organizational Elements, TM Master Data & structural element requirements
- Experience in providing business consultancy regarding
- Must have exposure to shipper business and how to integrate them to SAP TM solutions
- Must have strong knowledge of Logistics, distribution & warehousing business processes and best practices
- Good integration knowledge with other components like S/4, SAP ECC (MM, SD, FICO) and understands gaps in standard SAP vanilla TM out of the box solutions vis-a vis clients TM requirements.
- Experience in bridging gaps between business and technology while envisioning the overall TM solution to the clients.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Transportation Planning, LTL vs. FTL Planning
- Freight Tendering, subcontracting, Event Tracking & Monitoring
- Management of Inbound and Outbound transportation
- Allocations used as forecast and/or basis for carrier selection
- Transportation Charge Management and Settlement with Cost-Distribution
- Event Management with track & trace
- Integration with ECC for billing, settlement and invoicing
- Familiarity with Ocean Booking Scenario
- Integration with LE, WM/ EWM for the transportation execution activities
- Ability to independently handle Client discussions on Transportation Management processes such as inbound, outbound and internal processes.
What we offer
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow or Wroclaw or remote
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- B2B concract,
- 55- 65 € per hour