We are looking for Senior Platform Engineer for one of the worldwide gaming leader. We need to add to our dynamic team of people so that we can continue to dominate the industry, delivering a seamless gaming experience that is a cut above the rest.
We have the investment to innovate, drive advanced, creative technologies forward and to build unrivalled gaming experiences, but we also keep our freedom and independence. As a team we work fast, aim high, are focused and ambitious. So, if you want to be part of something quite unique and drive the future of gaming, then it’s to time to join us.
We are looking for a Senior Platform Engineer who is passionate about code, automation, infrastructure, problem solving and building robust solutions to problems. You will believe in the culture of DevOps, working with and supporting the delivery of tools, process and best practices to engineers across the business, that allows us to ship software seamlessly into production, to observe how it operates and respond quickly to problems.\
The platform is
- .Net, using RabbitMQ,
- WebAPI and WCF to connect services,
- MySQL MongoDB to manage our vast amounts of data.
In addition, we use React and NodeJS that power the best customer experience in the market. We deploy to both AWS and On Premise VMWare infrastructure, using infrastructure as code, we use Kubernetes to manage our containers, where we’ve adopted a microservice based architecture.
You must be keen on keeping up-to-date with new technologies, techniques and processes, and identify where these could lead to improvements for your role. You will sit within the Platform Engineering team reporting to the Platform Engineering Manager.
- Provide support for the platform services, ensuring the health and housekeeping of our team and production environments.
- Implement automation and provisioning capabilities for environments and new services, as well as improving the tool chain support to ensure we have a robust and secure SDLC.
- Play a major role in bringing the monitoring infrastructure up to date and with site reliability engineering best practices.
- Improving both visibility of the service and alerting, implementing automated recovery processes where appropriate and writing documentation.
- You will improve our existing infrastructure and tooling capabilities as well as evaluate and implement new tools that strengthen our ability to operate at pace and at safety.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Strong knowledge of Linux & Windows Server
- Building and scaling monitoring solutions (Zabbix, Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana)
- Knowledge of database systems (SQL and Non-SQL based)
- Configuration & infrastructure management (Ansible/Terraform)
- Continuous integration and source code management (Jenkins, Git)
- Scripting (Bash, Python, Powershell, Groovy)
- Experience with AWS (EC2, ELB, VPC, EKS)
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with VMWare VSphere/NSX-T a bonus
- Be an expert problem solver
- An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- Someone who is adaptable and able to pick up new techniques
- Enjoys keeping up to date with advances in technologies and how they can be applied to projects
- Hardworking and willing to go above and beyond to learn new skills
- Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
- Flexible; we support lots of 24/7 businesses which means occasionally we have to do things out of hours
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Wroclaw or Krakow, we are open to hybrid or remote work!
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- FTE concract with lots of bonus,
- salary depends on experience; tell us about yor financial expectations!