We are looking for Solution Architect for one of the leader of the financial market.
Main activities and responsibilities
As an experienced Solution Architect, you will lead and coordinate architectural work across different teams in the agile release train. You will define and develop the strategic and tactical direction of our full stack architecture. As part of a global unit you will actively cooperate with various stakeholders with ease in a multi-cultural environment.
You will be involved in designing and maintaining the architecture views, models, and target architecture for the solutions and drive the work to identify and reduce the technical debt. You will also contribute to the implementation (hands on) of our software components. You will stay up-to date in architectural trends & relevant industry models and be a mentor for other developers, architects in the team.
Required Education and Experience:
- Strong business understanding relevant for Diagnostics domain
- Ability to work closely with business stakeholders
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Customer focused, teamwork skills and a well-structured approach
- Strong analytical skills and enjoys solving complex technical problems.
Technical skills on following environment:
- Main Gateways are
- File : FileAct (Swift), FTIO (BT Radianz), MFT
- Message : SAA (20022 / Swift), MQIO (BT Radianz) /:BESS( 15022 / Swift)
- IBM Integration Bus , Protocol HTTP and MQ are the main technical
- Java technologies is a pre-requisite ( It’s an exeption towards the .net Framework)
- client’s Group Message Hub is a hub of messages and files, at the Euroclear group level, which aims at
- delivering STP messaging and centralizing the file transfer communication. It is based on the well known
- application E2A and other technical frameworks IIB and IBM WTX (WTX).
- Experience on Azure, DevOps, TDD, BDD and CICD
What we offer:
- Stable job in professional team,
- work in our office in Krakow- you can also work remote in Poland
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- FTE concract 28 000- 30 000 PLN gross/ month
- salary depends on experience