For global working printer manufacturing company from USA, we are looking for System Architect.
– Develop and support timely delivery of ecosystem architecture by assigning actionable items to development teams.
– Design frameworks and components to enable fast and effective solutions across the ecosystem.
– Provide research and guidance on tools and technologies for development teams.
– Provide “system”-level technical guidance and reviews to TPM’s when required – not only to propose solution to deliver against customer requirement but to anticipate and guide future state with technical vision in mind.
– Ability to look at problem from 3 lenses:
– Fundamental technology perspective – user experience, partner integration.
Anticipate what others are not thinking about and plan ahead.
Ability to look beyond a set of requirements and designs, but by s of understanding the problem and proposing more scalable and sustainable solutions.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Deep understanding of technology, standards, interface definitions, design choices, trade-offs, non-functional requirements such as scalability, performance, quality, reliability, etc.
– Strong understanding of platforms and exhibit platform-centric technical leadership
– Must have a vision for technology Lead planning, execution, and delivery for complex multi-asset programs
– Knowledge of cloud architecture for large-scale global deployments including multiple regions and zones
– Strong coding methodologies, design patterns, and best practices
– Propose architectural solutions, create prototypes, and deliver necessary technical documentation
– Relational and object databases like MongoDB, Redis, MySQL, Cassandra
– Experience in cloud dev ops
– Experience with CI /CD tools (Jenkins, Azure DevOps) and code quality (e.g., SonarQube), code Coverage,
– Experience with source control revision tools – GIT (preferred), GitHub
– Experience with AWS services: EKS, EB, EC2, AWS Lambda, RDS, DynamoDB, SQS, cloud Formation
– Solid Knowledge of API gateways and load balancing
– Linux administration and maintenance, including bash scripts
– Solid understanding of networking, DNS management, firewall Policies
– Queue systems such as RabbitMQ, Apache ActiveMQ, Apache Kafka
– Alerting and monitoring for cloud platform with tools such as Splunk, Prometheus, Cloudwatch, Kibana, Grafana
– Experience with Docker and Kubernetes deployments for micro services, including tools like Kops, Helm, etc.
– Web frameworks such as Spring, Node.js, Ruby on Rails, Tomcat
– Experience building RESTful APIs
What we offer:
-Stable job in professional team,
-work in our office in Warsaw, remote work from Poland or hybrid is also possible,
-Interesting path of career in an international organization,
-Consistent scope of responsibilities,
-FTE concract with lots of bonus,
-salary depends on experience; tell us about yor financial expectations from 1700 up to 1950 PLN gross/ day.