For global working printer manufacturing company from USA, we are looking for TPM Cloud Master.
– Lead planning, execution, and delivery for complex multi-asset programs
– Drive quarterly roadmap and resource planning activities and deliverables
– Prepare and present program and project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals
– Provide Product Owner responsibilities including requirements including epics and stories operating in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
– Provide Scrum Master responsibilities including coordinating team efforts, facilitate team events such as stand up, planning ceremonies, retrospectives as well as facilitating removal of impediments.
– create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, mastery, innovation, and learning
– Promote value-driven delivery, innovation, and Continuous improvement at multiple levels of the organization
– Communicate shared understanding of direction and objectives into multiple domains.
– Build strategic relationships with key technology and business leaders to ensure success
– Manage and maintain team backlogs and ensure forward project momentum
– Lead efforts to resolve key project conflicts and establish appropriate resolution paths
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
– Demonstrated business acumen and successful experience managing all aspects of programs, including communicating with stakeholders and directing matrixed teams and resources
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language
– Ability to effectively communicate program plans, product architecture, design principals, results, and negotiate options at senior management levels
– Experience in overall architecture of software applications for products and services
– Ability to make trade-offs, deliver higher-order outcomes working across functions and influence change
– “Mid-level” scoping or early SWAG that does work breakdowns and basic understanding of effort
– Ability to anticipate, recognize and confirm when effort needs correction
What we offer:
-Stable job in professional team,
-work in our office in Warsaw, remote work from Poland or hybrid is also possible,
-Interesting path of career in an international organization,
-Consistent scope of responsibilities,
-FTE concract with lots of bonus,
-salary depends on experience; tell us about yor financial expectations from 1300 up to 1550 PLN gross/ day.