The administrator of personal data is GSU INTER-WORK Sp. Zoo. with headquarters in / 44-100 / Gliwice, at ul. Jana Pawła II 2, registered in the District Court in Gliwice, 10th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000512539, REGON 243588309, NIP 6312653703, share capital PLN 48,000 – fully paid up.
Pursuing the overriding goal of the privacy of your privacy, we strive to comply with all due diligence to meet this assumption, we implement standards and comply with the standard legal provisions, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data in connection with the protection of personal data and maritime safety rules such as data and data waiver 95/46 / EC (General Protection Regulation) and the law of May 10, 2018 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000).
In particular, we make every effort to ensure that your personal data is:
• processed in accordance with the law,
• collected for the purposes specified in this document and lawful,
• not subjected to further processing incompatible with the above purposes,
• factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed,
• properly secured against unauthorized access, destruction, disclosure and unlawful use,
• stored in a form that permits the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
The administrator collects data provided by you in order to participate in the recruitment process and data that is saved automatically. This data is used only for the purposes specified in this policy.
Data provided by persons for the purpose of participating in the recruitment process
The data specified in the form on the gsu-it.pl website is used only for recruitment purposes, i.e. in processes aimed at acquiring candidates for employees and their presentation and recommendation to our clients, as well as sending information about job offers from the Administrator.
The above personal data is processed by the Administrator only on the basis of your consent for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of processing, with the proviso that in the absence of contact with the Candidate for work, the personal data provided by him will be deleted by us after 2 years from the last moment. contacting the Candidate or from the moment the Candidate enters personal data into our system.
The data provided by you is processed by the Administrator only for the purposes of recruitment referred to above.
The data collected via the form are collected taking into account the principle of data minimization resulting from the law, i.e. they are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed.
Powers of people involved in the recruitment process
In connection with the processing of personal data, you have the following rights:
• the right to access your data,
• the right to rectify your data,
• the right to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, limiting processing or deleting them if they are incomplete, out of date, untrue or have been collected in violation of the law or are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were collected, the right to transfer data,
• the right to object,
• the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
• the right to lodge a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
If you wish to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please contact us in accordance with the instructions at the end of this Policy.
When providing services, we use professional technologies to collect and save information, such as cookies. These are commonly used, small files containing a string of characters that are sent and saved on the end device (e.g. computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone) used by the Customer when visiting the website. This information is sent to the clipboard of the browser used, which sends it back at the next visits to the website. Cookies contain information necessary for the proper use of the website. Most often they contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number. Access to data from cookies may also have external entities listed in this Policy.
Visitors to the gsu-it.pl website are asked to voluntarily consent to the processing of cookies by storing information or accessing information already stored in their telecommunications end devices.
Granting consent to the processing of cookies takes place in particular by using the button containing a declaration of consent to the processing of cookies or confirmation of reading its terms. This consent may be withdrawn at any time, free of charge and described in the section on cookie management.
We process cookies on the basis of art. 173 of the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2016, No. 0, item 1489, as amended).
Based on the collected cookies, the visitor of the website cannot be identified in any way, nor can any other information be obtained from the visitor.
Administrator’s cookies allow to recognize the device of the Visitor of the website and display the Administrator’s website tailored to his individual expectations, which makes the use of its functionality easier and more enjoyable. By saving these files on the Website Visitor’s device, it is possible, for example, to keep statistics by the Administrator, or to adapt the page to the preferences of the Website Visitor, such as the arrangement of content, language or its color.
• Google Adwords – they allow you to conduct and evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns carried out using the Google Adwords service,
• Google Analytics – they allow to evaluate the quality of advertising campaigns carried out using the Google Adwords service, as well as to study the behavior and traffic of customers and to prepare traffic statistics,
• Google Maps – they enable the storage of information about the Client, which enables the use of the map functionality available as part of the Google Maps service. Google Inc. can track the customer’s location,
• YouTube – they allow you to store information about the Customer, which allows you to use the functionality of the YouTube service. Google Inc. can follow the Customer’s video playback.
Contact and notifications
We constantly do our best to process the personal data of our clients in compliance with the highest standards. That is why we have implemented a system of immediate reaction to situations of threats to these standards. If you identify a threat or violation, please contact us immediately using the following details:
tel: +48 503 801 707
We’d love to hear any feedback. Therefore, in case of any questions, requests or doubts related to the processing of personal data, please contact us.